A charter bus in Houston from Sam’s Limousine is the perfect solution for all of your upcoming transportation needs!
A charter bus rental is safer than flying or even driving your own car, and it is a far better solution than a coach bus for smaller groups on a budget.
Safe, reliable, and convenient, a charter bus is also affordable and economical.
With straightforward pricing, Sam’s Limousine has a full inventory of charter buses perfect for every need and every occasion.
Charter Bus Uses
A charter bus is fantastic for a number of different occasions and events.
We fulfill a variety of corporate transportation needs for Fortune 500 companies, providing charter bus service for office parties, corporate retreats, team building exercises, and conventions. Schools frequently utilize our services for field trips, local games, and long-distance tournaments.
And for those personal events in your life, we will help transport your loved ones to weddings, family reunions, and religious events. We will welcome and drive your nearest and dearest from IAH Bush Airport or Hobby Airport with our private airport transportation, directly to your home or event, guaranteeing their safe – and timely! – arrival.
What to Expect
Our charter buses accommodate up to 56 guests in comfort and style. Our charter fleet comes equipped with a variety of amenities and luxuries, to include the following:
- Complimentary Wi-fi for simple and easy streaming of all your favorite shows and music
- A/C and climate control to ensure your comfort, no matter the duration of the ride
- On-board entertainment, to include several flat screen TVs and DVD and CD players
- Gleaming wood floors to bring an element of class and luxury to your ride
- Wireless microphone for easy communication on-board
- Reading lights and electrical and USB outlets at each seat
- Luxurious, reclining seats with three-point seatbelts for your comfort
- Onboard restrooms to eliminate unnecessary stops and detours.
- Spacious luggage compartment within the under-carriage for all of your storage needs
- Experienced and courteous driver to assist with luggage and logistics in real-time
- 24/7 Customer service and support from our dedicated customer service team
- ADA-compliant charters (upon request)
Charter Bus Pricing Details
We understand the confines of a budget, and our team will work with you to ensure that you have safe, comfortable, and appropriate transportation for your group – at a price you can handle.
Both your pick-up location and drop off can make a difference in price. Urban areas typically offer more vendors, and therefore it is a market driven by more competitive pricing.
However, some areas may be more expensive than others due to their geographic location. Accessibility plays a large role in pricing because of the resources and navigation necessary to make it to and from your front door.
A charter bus is charged either by the hour or by the total mileage.
Often, the type of trip will determine how your rental is charged – by the hour, by the day, or by the total mileage.
Hourly rentals are popular for local trips that are either restricted to a metropolitan area or a closed radius. Events like School Field Trips, Wedding Party Transportation, Corporate Events, and Church Member Outings.
The average cost for an hourly charter bus rental ranges from $475-$950. This is based upon a four-hour minimum for service. Additional hours are billed accordingly and as a separate item on your contract.
Charter bus rentals are often charged according to flat daily rates for longer trips spanning several days. This is usually limited to a set mileage, and if that mileage is exceeded, you may incur additional charges. These type of charter bus rentals are great for Sports Tournaments, Business Conferences, Mission Trips, Multi-Day Festivals, and more.
The average daily rate for an hourly charter bus usually fall between $1050 and $1400.
Charter trips are typically charged by a set mileage when you are traveling between multiple states. It ends up being a far more cost-effective method for customers attending weekend tournaments, festivals, or conferences.
The typical rate per mile ranges from $3.00 to $3.75.
There may be some additional charges assessed in addition to the rental fee.
Garage time, or “deadhead” mileage, is almost always included within your contract. This refers to the mileage and fuel involved with transporting the bus to and from the garage. It usually runs about a dollar less than the per-mile rate and can be charged separately or bundled into your package.
Tolls, parking fees or permits, and other travel fees may also apply. They are typically calculated and finalized after the conclusion of your trip.
Although the itinerary is typically determined in advance, your driver may still be able to accommodate last minute requests during the trip. Any additional hourly charges or mileage will be added to your final bill.
Things to Keep in Mind.
- We’ve compiled a list of tricks of the trade to help you before you book your next charter!
- Seasonal and high-volume rates may affect normal or flat rates.
- Payment in full may be required prior to your trip.
- According to law, drivers may only drive up to 600 miles or ten hours (whichever comes first) each day. For longer trips, multiple drivers may be required.
- Take care to check the FMCSA safety records before committing to a contract.
- Don’t forget to factor in stops for food and sundries.
- High demand may alter pricing and eliminate the availability of flat-fee packages.
- April, May, and June tend to be the busiest time, with end-of-year activities like prom, graduation. It’s also a popular time for weddings and family reunions.
- Expects recommend booking 3-6 months in advance if possible.
How to Book A Charter Bus Rental in Houston
We make it easy to plan your charter bus rental at Sam’s Limousine.
Request a free quote online, or, better yet, call us directly!
Our celebrated team of experienced professionals will help you plan the logistics of your trip, while ensuring that you get the vehicle you want and need for your event.
We will create a custom contract tailored to your specific event. Once the contract is confirmed, we will send you a trip confirmation containing the details of your itinerary and your driver.
Remember, while the total cost may seem high at first, if you break down the total cost by the number of seats, the per-person price actually becomes very affordable.
When compared to flying, or even taxi costs, a charter bus rental is a much more affordable solution, leaving room in the budget for more fun things!
With service in 6 continents and 40 countries, trust Sam’s Limousine to get you there safely and speedily – every time!